About Tom Baker
Biography of Tom Baker
|Name:||Thomas A. Baker|
|Address:||10000 Keith Inch Court
Saint Louis MO 63114-1411
|Phone Toll free:||877-267-1962|
|Vocation:||Pastor of the Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod|
Philip David (asleep in Jesus March 21, 1997)
Ann Arbor, Michigan1964-1965
Concordia Senior College
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Saint Louis, Missouri
|District Activities:||1981-1985||Circuit Counselor, Pagedale Circuit, Missouri District|
|1985||Program Committee, Greater St. Louis LCMS Pastors Conference|
|1990-2001||Circuit Counselor, Overland Circuit, Missouri District|
|1995-1996||Vacancy Pastor, Zion Lutheran Church, Maryland Heights, MO|
|1996-1997||Vacancy Pastor, Our Redemer Lutheran, Overland, MO|
|1996-2000||President, Greater St. Louis LCMS Pastors Conference|
|Miscellaneous:||1996-2001||Board Member, Concord Education Foundation|
|1994-2001||Office Manager, Concordia Mission Society|
|Radio Talk Show Host:||1981-82||KSIV AM 1320 Law and Gospel with Pastor Tom|
|1994-1997||KJSL AM 630 Law and Gospel Good News|
|1997-2000||KFUO AM 850 Issues, Etc. (Substitute Host)|
|1997-Present||KFUO AM 850 Bible Study or Ask The Pastor (monthly)|
|KFUO AM 850 Law and Gospel
Seminars are conducted throughout North America. Topics focus on the distinctions between Law and Gospel with over 40 PowerPoint presentations prepared on practical and helpful understandings of Biblical application.
The following are the most popular schedules for congregations and/or pastor and teacher gatherings.
1) Sundays only: Preach in the worship services and do the Bible study followed by a potluck or catered meal with a two-hour seminar in the afternoon.
2) Saturday and Sunday (Option 1): Seminar held Saturday from 10 through 3 with a lunch followed with Sunday morning preaching and Bible study.
3) Saturday and Sunday (Option 2): Seminar held Saturday afternoon from 1 through 5 with a light snack break followed with Sunday morning preaching and Bible study.
4) Sunday and Monday: Sunday morning preaching and Bible study followed by a meal and a seminar for adults from 1 to 3, followed by a youth seminar with a pizza supper in the evening followed by a Monday morning seminar for pastors in the area from 10 through noon.
5) Weekday evenings: Because I am on AM 850 KFUO radio at 9:30 am Monday through Friday mornings, I am available to lead Bible studies within a 100 miles radius of Saint Louis most evenings from Monday through Thursday.
Note: While the above are the most popular schedulings for the seminars, other times are also possible. Contact Tom Baker for availability through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning the toll free number at 1-877-267-1962. Leave name and phone number as the toll free number is checked frequently.